WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A CLASS SESSION: The fee includes one 25-lb bag of clay, and up to 3 hours of studio time to practice outside of class each week.
• CLAY & FIRING: Additional clay must be purchased at the Studio (glaze and firing fees are a separate flat cost per bag of clay). All items must be made in the Studio, and the Studio is not intended for commercial or production work. There is a 2-bag clay limit per month.
• TOOLS: Adult students and members are required to have their own tools. A starter tool kit can be purchased from the Studio ($20/kit).
• MAKE-UPS: If you miss a class you can make it up during the same session. Make-ups must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and must be cleared with the studio Manager. Please do your best to inform the management if you know you will be missing a class.
Adult Class Schedule:
Current Session : Summer 1 – June 26th – August 27th (8 Weeks) – $440 + $40 materials fee.
Upcoming Session : Fall – August 28th – October 15th (8 Weeks)
Full Fall schedule and registration will be available July 30th.
**The Studio will be closed for Labor Day Monday September 4th.
6:00pm- 9:00pm – Tuesday Evening Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
9:00am-12:00pm – Thursday Morning Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
12:00pm-3:00pm – Thursday Afternoon Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
9:00am-12:00pm – Friday Morning Pottery – All Levels— With Ian Bassett
9:00am-12:00pm – Saturday Morning Pottery and Hand building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
NEW CLASS: 4-Week Introduction to Ceramics Beginning Level – With Sarah Wright –
August 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th – 6:00pm-8:30pm
$200 (materials included during classes)
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
Bi-Weekly SUMMER CLASS for ages 11-15 years
Monday & Wednesday – 2:00pm-4:00pm
Sign up for 2-weeks or the full 4-week session. Students will learn to throw on the potter’s wheel, hand-build and sculpt with clay, and glaze. Instructor will demonstrate weekly and encourage students to develop their own personal style and creative expression.
Fee: $420 for a 4-week session or $210 for a 2-week session
4-Week Class Session: July 31st – August 23rd
2-Week Class Sessions: July 31st – August 9th OR August 14th – August 23rd
***Please check out our Clay Summer Camp Schedule below for ages 7-10 yrs ***
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Account Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
• Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
• Discounts are available to siblings and returning students (limited window), please see our website and email us for discount codes.
• Youth Classes have age restrictions…Use your child’s birth-date to unlock classes.
Clay Summer Camp
HALF-DAY SUMMER CAMP
Monday – Friday – 9:00am- 12:00pm
Camp Session #1: July 10th – July 14th
Camp Session #2: July 24th – July 28th
Camp Session #3: August 7th – August 11th