WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A CLASS SESSION: The fee includes one 25-lb bag of clay, and up to 3 hours of studio time to practice outside of class each week.
• CLAY & FIRING: Additional clay must be purchased at the Studio (glaze and firing fees are a separate flat cost per bag of clay). All items must be made in the Studio, and the Studio is not intended for commercial or production work. There is a 2-bag clay limit per month.
• TOOLS: Adult students and members are required to have their own tools. A starter tool kit can be purchased from the Studio ($20/kit).
• MAKE-UPS: If you miss a class you can make it up during the same session. Make-ups must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and must be cleared with the studio Manager. Please do your best to inform the management if you know you will be missing a class.
Adult Class Schedule:
Current Session : Summer 1 – June 26th – August 27th (8 Weeks) – $440 + $40 materials fee.
Upcoming Session : Fall – August 28th – October 15th (7 Weeks)- $360 + $40 materials fee.
Fall session registration will open July 31st.
6:00pm- 9:00pm – Tuesday Evening Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
9:00am- 12:00pm – Wednesday Morning Pottery – All Levels – With Robert Abrams
6:00pm- 9:00pm – Wednesday Evening Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels – With Ian Bassett
9:00am-12:00pm – Thursday Morning Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
12:00pm-3:00pm – Thursday Afternoon Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
6:00pm-9:00pm – Thursday Evening Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
9:00am-12:00pm – Saturday Morning Pottery and Hand building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
NEW CLASS: 4-Week Introduction to Ceramics Beginning Level – With Sarah Wright – $200 Materials included
6:00pm-8:30pm – Wednesday Evening – August 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
9:30am- 12:00pm – Friday Morning – October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
**The Studio will be closed for Labor Day Monday September 4th.**
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
Upcoming Session : Fall – August 31st – September 22nd (5 Weeks) – $200
3:45pm- 5:15pm – Tuesday Ceramics 7-10 years – With Justine Reese
3:45- 5:15pm – Thurday Ceramics 10-13 years – With Shannon Abac
High School Classes
Upcoming Session : Fall – August 30th – October 11th (7 Weeks) -$370
(includes 2 hours/week of Open Studio on Sundays)
3:30pm- 5:30pm – Wednesday Ceramics – 14-17 years – With Ian Bassett
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Account Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
• Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
• Discounts are available to siblings and returning students (limited window), please see our website and email us for discount codes.
• Youth Classes have age restrictions. Use your child’s birth-date to unlock classes.
Clay Summer Camps
Our half-day summer camp season is now over. Please check back with us soon for our 2018 calendar.
HALF-DAY SUMMER CAMP ages 7-10 years old
Monday – Friday – 9:00am – 12:00pm