WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A CLASS SESSION: The fee includes one 25-lb bag of clay, and up to 3 hours of studio time to practice outside of class each week.
• CLAY & FIRING: Additional clay must be purchased at the Studio (glaze and firing fees are a separate flat cost per bag of clay). All items must be made in the Studio, and the Studio is not intended for commercial or production work. There is a 2-bag clay limit per month.
• TOOLS: Adult students and members are required to have their own tools. A starter tool kit can be purchased from the Studio ($20/kit).
• MAKE-UPS: If you miss a class you can make it up during the same session. Make-ups must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and must be cleared with the studio Manager. Please do your best to inform the management if you know you will be missing a class.
Adult Class Schedule:
Current Session : Spring 2 – May 1st – June 25th (8 Weeks) – $440 + $40 materials fee
Upcoming Session : Summer 1 – June 26th – August 27th (8 Weeks) – $440 + $40 materials fee
Enrollment is Open, Get 5% off with PROMO CODE: 1005
6:00pm- 9:00pm – Tuesday Evening Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
9:00am-12:00pm – Thursday Morning Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
12:00pm-3:00pm – Thursday Afternoon Pottery and Hand Building Ceramics – All Levels- With Lynne Meade
9:00am-12:00pm – Friday Morning Pottery – All Levels— With Ian Bassett
9:00am-12:00pm – Saturday Morning Pottery and Hand building Ceramics – All Levels – With Nadia Tarzi Saccardi
NEW CLASS: 4-Week Introduction to Ceramics Beginning Level – With Sarah Wright –
Wednesday June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th – 6:00pm-8:30pm
$200 (materials included during classes)
*Studio will be closed for Memorial Day, Monday May 29th and for maintenance, July 3rd – 8th (Open Studio will be open July 8th & 9th)
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
Session in Progress: Spring 2 – May 1st- June 25th (8 Weeks)
Upcoming Session: Please check out our Summer Camp Schedule and stay tuned for our Fall Schedule
Youth Ages 7-10 Yrs, Tuesdays – 3:45pm-5:15pm – After School Pottery & Hand Building Ceramics – With Shannon Abac
Fee: $300 +$40 materials fee
Youth Ages 10-13 Yrs, Thursdays- 3:45pm-5:15pm – After School Pottery & Hand Building Ceramics- With Shannon Abac
Fee: $300 +$40 materials fee
High School Ages 14-17 Yrs, Wednesdays – 3:15pm-5:15pm – Pottery & Hand Building Ceramics – With Ian Bassett
Fee: $400 + $40 materials fee (includes access to Open Studio Hours on Sundays to practice outside of class)
*Studio will be closed for Memorial day, Monday May 29th
PLEASE NOTE: All of our classes have age locks. Please remember to add your birth date to your Account Profile to unlock the appropriate class.
• Classes will not be available for online enrollment on or after the class start date. Please sign up early to save your spot. Contact us to enroll after class start date.
• Discounts are available to siblings and returning students (limited window), please see our website and email us for discount codes.
• Youth Classes have age restrictions…Use your child’s birth-date to unlock classes.
HALF-DAY SUMMER CAMP
Monday – Friday – 9:00am- 12:00pm
Camp Session #1: July 10th – July 14th
Camp Session #2: July 24th – July 28th
Camp Session #3: August 7th – August 11th
4-WEEK SUMMER CLASS (bi-weekly)
Monday & Wednesday – 2:00pm-4:00pm
This bi-weekly summer class teaches throwing on the potter’s wheel, hand-building and sculptural, and glazing. Instructor will demonstrate weekly and encourage students to develop their own personal style and creative expression. For ages 11-15 years old.
Class Session #1: June 26th – July 26th
Class Session #2: July 31st – August 23rd