"It is an oasis with excellent, patient instructors, every tool necessary to complete a project and inspirational, talented students of all levels. I love this place and have learned so much!"
- Launa S. – Belvedere, CA
Explore your creative side with clay. Get in touch with the earth and Get Centered! Mill Valley Potter's Studio was founded by Jennie Dito, a local ceramic enthusiast.
Mill Valley Potter’s Studio offers adult classes, after-school youth classes, studio time for adult-members to practice outside of class, parent/child classes, private parties, and a variety of workshops taught by in-house artists and guest artists.
The Studio includes the following equipment:
• Two Electric kilns that fire to Cone 5-6
• Outdoor Raku kiln
• Three large hand-building tables
• Ten electric pottery wheels
• Slab roller
• Various press and slump molds
• Wedging table with multiple wedging surfaces
• 15 Cone 6 dipping glazes, all made in house
• A variety of underglazes and colored slips