Explore your creative side with clay. Get in touch with the earth and get centered! Mill Valley Potter's Studio was founded by Jennie Dito, a local ceramic enthusiast.
Mill Valley Potter’s Studio offers adult classes, after-school youth classes, studio time for adult-members to practice outside of class, parent/child classes, private parties, and a variety of workshops taught by in-house artists and guest artists.
The Studio includes the following equipment:
• Two Electric kilns that fire to Cone 5-6
• Outdoor Raku kiln
• Three large hand-building tables
• Nine electric pottery wheels
• Slab roller
• Various press and slump molds
• Wedging table with multiple wedging surfaces
• Over 16 Cone 6 dipping glazes, most made in house
• A variety of underglazes and colored slips